Congrats Hawkers

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Re: Congrats Hawkers

Post by wild@nite » March 13th, 2018, 9:53 am

learnin wrote:
tmcats wrote:ku is a tradition-rich basketball blueblood in a football conference. everything that surrounds that fact explains their success.
You have cast doubt on Frank's success by pointing to some probable violations. It is a valid point. I'm just wondering why you're unwilling to put an asterisk by the program, which has done things that would make Frank blush.[/quote

LOL... How dare you expose the hypocrisy.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » March 13th, 2018, 1:02 pm

i'm no fan of frank. and, i believe self runs on the margin. frank, however, has an ex-assistant in jail for recruiting matters. self doesn't. frank has a documented history of cheating dating back to his days at miami high. self doesn't. if and when self is shown to have cheated, i'll be pleased knowing that i had that sense all along. but their cases are not the same today, frank is a known, self not so much.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

hilltopwildcat

Post by hilltopwildcat » March 13th, 2018, 3:39 pm

tmcats wrote:i'm no fan of frank. and, i believe self runs on the margin. frank, however, has an ex-assistant in jail for recruiting matters. self doesn't. frank has a documented history of cheating dating back to his days at miami high. self doesn't. if and when self is shown to have cheated, i'll be pleased knowing that i had that sense all along. but their cases are not the same today, frank is a known, self not so much.
Self operates in the gray zone..............very dark gray at times.