Gay Olympic Skater vs VP Mike Pence

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place

Re: Gay Olympic Skater vs VP Mike Pence

Postby 02Cat » February 13th, 2018, 9:33 am

MajorAppleCat wrote:Any person with any sort of intelligence understands that homosexual behavior is intrinsically disordered. It serves no natural purpose. It's no different than pedaphilia or beastiality. Polygamy has a sounder basis in natural law.

Pense is getting played by the liberal press.

Any person with any sort of intelligence understands that liking chocolate ice cream is intrinsically disordered. It serves no natural purpose. It's no different than liking cooked carrots or cinnamon. Mint Chocolate Chip has a sounder basis in natural law.

I've always felt that we're all a little bit homosexual just as homosexuals are a little bit heterosexual and the people that hate on homosexuality the most are probably the gayest of them all.
Last edited by 02Cat on February 13th, 2018, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
02Cat

Postby 02Cat » February 13th, 2018, 9:37 am

kstatewildcat98 wrote:Except polls show that the majority of Republicans believe that homosexuals should be accepted. You are a minority even among Republicans.

One could argue that while the Democrats savagely want to bring in as many immigrants as possible (preferably illegal immigrants so we can give them health care and an education while robbing jobs from our white, I mean fellow Americans, to give to these foreigners) so that they will vote for the Democrats, the Republicans are now "accepting" of gays because they want them to vote for the Republicans.
"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
02Cat

Postby bindweed » February 13th, 2018, 9:59 am

Political crap in the Olympics now. So I won't watch and I just read more books.
bindweed

Postby NealyFan » February 13th, 2018, 11:18 am

bindweed wrote:Political crap in the Olympics now. So I won't watch and I just read more books.

Where have you been? The Olympics have always had an undercurrent of politics. Jesse Owens at the Berlin games, the runners with the black power fist in Mexico City, not to mention the Cold War tensions and various boycotts from the US and Soviet teams.

I heard Rush Limbaugh has a children's book. It has pictures for the right-wingers.
NealyFan

Postby ToledoCat#2 » February 13th, 2018, 11:22 am

I refuse to take your bait, Neely. I'm not "scared" of the folks in gay parades. I look away, too, just like you do.

Oh, and when was the Trump parade? I must have missed it.
ToledoCat#2

Postby katlander » February 13th, 2018, 11:56 am

If I was told one of the posters here was gay I would guess Nealy. His snarky responses often sound gay. The argument that those who dislike gays or homosexuality the most are the most gay is ridiculous. Just fighting dirty. Using such logic it would be fair to say 98 loves President Trump the most, Chem advocates unrestricted burning of fossil fuels and PPC and WWW are in favor of re-introducing black slavery.
katlander

Postby ChemicalKat » February 13th, 2018, 12:08 pm

katlander wrote:If I was told one of the posters here was gay I would guess Nealy. His snarky responses often sound gay. The argument that those who dislike gays or homosexuality the most are the most gay is ridiculous. Just fighting dirty. Using such logic it would be fair to say 98 loves President Trump the most, Chem advocates unrestricted burning of fossil fuels and PPC and WWW are in favor of re-introducing black slavery.

This thread is incredibly comical. In truth, I do visualize MAC as the secretly gay, domineering dad in American Beauty.
ChemicalKat

Postby kstatewildcat98 » February 13th, 2018, 12:39 pm

MajorAppleCat wrote:Are you now disparaging all the major religions or just those in $hithole countries? Nice. How elitest and hypocritical. To state that these religions practice any different beliefs in the developed countries is ignorant. Its one thing to state that someone should not be discriminated against because of what they do behind closed doors. Its entirely another thing to state that such behavior is acceptable.

It is your view that is in the minority.

Lol, you are trying to put "shithole countries" on me? You are quite the tool aren't you. I'm not disparaging any religion. Homophobia is an issue regardless of religion. China is nominally atheist and has issues with homophobia. It just goes back to something innate in humanity, our negative reaction to anybody that is 'different'. It is very similar to racism and xenophobia. Anything that sets people apart from the mainstream of society opens them up for abuse.

There are many churches that are accepting of homosexuality. Claiming that all major religions oppose it is flat wrong. And what's more, you are going a step further with your denunciation. Claiming it is the same as pedophilia or bestiality.

So many people that have such rabid homophobia so very often are later caught with male prostitutes or something similar. Which makes some sense. People that have homosexual tendencies, but are raised to believe it is evil, think that everyone has these feelings and that it requires resisting temptation. And they see others that have 'succumbed' to the temptation they fight so hard against and are angered by it. I do not have to resist temptation to keep from being attracted to men. It holds absolutely zero temptation to me. I'm not suggesting you are gay. There are obviously people that are just assholes and not overcompensating for their sexual confusion.
"People will just believe you. You just tell them and they believe you.” - Donald Trump
kstatewildcat98

Postby katlander » February 13th, 2018, 12:47 pm

I find it amazing that 98 is such a paragon of perfection and virtue. A legend in his own mind. However anyone who opposes him is an evil dog with homo tendencies. Not that there is anything.............................So much hypocrisy. Wow.
katlander

Postby NealyFan » February 13th, 2018, 12:59 pm

katlander wrote:If I was told one of the posters here was gay I would guess Nealy. His snarky responses often sound gay. The argument that those who dislike gays or homosexuality the most are the most gay is ridiculous. Just fighting dirty. Using such logic it would be fair to say 98 loves President Trump the most, Chem advocates unrestricted burning of fossil fuels and PPC and WWW are in favor of re-introducing black slavery.

I am not gay in the same way I don't have blue eyes. Not a problem if I were. I guess in your world it counts as an insult.
NealyFan

PreviousNext

Return to Gods and Generals