Currie fired

Come on in and discuss the 2017 edition of your favorite college football team!

Re: Currie fired

Postby tmcats » December 3rd, 2017, 2:28 pm

stlcatfan wrote:
Opensource wrote:Who would take a job working for Sean Snyder? Maybe a local high school coach if the existing assistants don’t even respect him.

Is this really true about Sean? I keep hearing this. I'm not an insider, so I don't know what to believe.

I am fine with Sean being our next HC, but if the other assistant coaches do not respect him; that is problematic. It probably means the players don't respect him either. Hopefully, this is mostly rumor or it is just a couple assistants who feel this way.

consider the source.
"You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
tmcats

Postby WildcatEngineer » December 4th, 2017, 11:15 am

Opensource wrote:Who would take a job working for Sean Snyder? Maybe a local high school coach if the existing assistants don’t even respect him.

And who is your source? = FAKE NEWS
WildcatEngineer

Postby WildcatEngineer » December 4th, 2017, 11:17 am

And who is your source? = FAKE NEWS
WildcatEngineer

Postby Powercat » December 4th, 2017, 5:50 pm

http://gridironnow.com/phil-fulmer-cont ... s-opening/

Moreover, per sources, UT has initiated the process to dispatch Currie with cause on the heels of insubordination claims. Among the most egregious of the claims, per multiple sources including some in the legal community and on the Tennessee campus, when urged to return home last week as the search dissolved into a national punchline, Currie instead opted to utilize the private aircraft of a Kansas State booster to continue trying to find Butch Jones’ replacement.

“That’s why no one knew where he was after he left (being turned down by N.C. State head coach Dave Doeren,” a source explained.
Powercat

Postby PurpleOnWhite » December 4th, 2017, 6:52 pm

Powercat wrote:http://gridironnow.com/phil-fulmer-continuing-interview-candidates-volunteers-opening/

Moreover, per sources, UT has initiated the process to dispatch Currie with cause on the heels of insubordination claims. Among the most egregious of the claims, per multiple sources including some in the legal community and on the Tennessee campus, when urged to return home last week as the search dissolved into a national punchline, Currie instead opted to utilize the private aircraft of a Kansas State booster to continue trying to find Butch Jones’ replacement.

“That’s why no one knew where he was after he left (being turned down by N.C. State head coach Dave Doeren,” a source explained.

UT will pay JC handsomely. They certainly don’t want to air their dirty laundry re behind-the-scenes efforts to undermine JC’s search.
PurpleOnWhite

Postby six300 » December 4th, 2017, 7:35 pm

The story from the source above seems a bit odd to me, but maybe it shouldn’t.
six300

Postby Fullypersuaded » December 7th, 2017, 6:32 am

This may be a long shot, but I'm not sure how long Terrence Newman is doing to play. I'm sure he could coach special teams. Outside of that, we're overlooking former players that are coaches, that already know and respect Sean.
Fullypersuaded

Previous

Return to Football