Hope Clifford and Khalif enjoy their visit

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
SCKSCat

Hope Clifford and Khalif enjoy their visit

Post by SCKSCat » April 24th, 2024, 7:24 am

Clifford Omoruyi ND Khalif Battle are visiting today. It appears both play with joy and basketball is fun. Would fit well in Manhattan for a year. I hope they ask our recent players about their experiences being here for a short time playing for Coach Tang..
Welcome to Manhattan!
What I like about Manhattan is feeling like everyone really are friendly. It is a small.City now.
These users thanked the author SCKSCat for the post (total 2):
stlcatfanrandallcat85

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » April 24th, 2024, 8:31 am

And ..... crickets
From Joe Tipton
Arkansas transfer guard Khalif Battle will visit Kansas State from Wednesday through Friday, a source tells
@On3sports The 6-5 senior averaged 14.8 PPG this season. Had a 42-point 8performance and two 30+ point games.

Clifford Omoruyi is an elite center. Other schools would be going nuts. Not us.

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » April 24th, 2024, 9:52 am

Talk to me when they sign. I'm so uninterested in the recruiting process since the wild west has taken over. I want us to be good, but I don't have enough shits to give about who is visiting. I've got better things to do with my time than salivate over this craziness. I'll care more when we are playing games, but still not as much as I use to. Sorry, our enthusiasm over 20 year olds playing us for for $ doesn't meet your standards.
These users thanked the author wild@nite for the post:
randallcat85

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » April 24th, 2024, 10:00 am

wild@nite wrote:
April 24th, 2024, 9:52 am
Talk to me when they sign.
This is kind of where I am at. It is great that we are getting elite players on campus for visits. It gives us hope, but guarantees nothing in regard to if they will be wearing K-State purple next season. Let's hope the coaches can land the guys who will help us to be the most successful.
These users thanked the author stlcatfan for the post:
randallcat85
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

KSUbetcha

Post by KSUbetcha » April 24th, 2024, 10:03 am

SCKSCat wrote:
April 24th, 2024, 8:31 am
And ..... crickets
From Joe Tipton
Arkansas transfer guard Khalif Battle will visit Kansas State from Wednesday through Friday, a source tells
@On3sports The 6-5 senior averaged 14.8 PPG this season. Had a 42-point 8performance and two 30+ point games.

Clifford Omoruyi is an elite center. Other schools would be going nuts. Not us.
Sounds like some dudes for sure. Let's hope they sign on the line that is dotted. Until then we can hope & pray that happens.

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » April 24th, 2024, 10:16 am

These prospects look at social media. Us old bastards don't understand. I read an enlightening article awhile back that if prospects see no buzz about them visiting in social media or in the team’s media circle, they assume that the fanbase doesn't care whether they come or not. These kids seek self importance and acceptance through fan adulation. So it is fine not to give a shit, but if enough fans do the same, all we are going to wind up with is shit.

bhoovy

Pick 'Em

Post by bhoovy » April 24th, 2024, 10:55 am

SCKSCat wrote:
April 24th, 2024, 10:16 am
These prospects look at social media. Us old bastards don't understand. I read an enlightening article awhile back that if prospects see no buzz about them visiting in social media or in the team’s media circle, they assume that the fanbase doesn't care whether they come or not. These kids seek self importance and acceptance through fan adulation. So it is fine not to give a shit, but if enough fans do the same, all we are going to wind up with is shit.
While they do follow social media, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Tic Tok, I’m not necessarily so sure they spend a ton of time on message boards for programs. I don’t believe message board fodder is going to be what makes or breaks a recruit committing.
These users thanked the author bhoovy for the post:
randallcat85