I dig Dug.

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
SCKSCat

I dig Dug.

Post by SCKSCat » April 7th, 2024, 12:59 pm

From.x @DScottFritchen
As I listen to Dug McDaniel talk I gain a renewed strength that K-State will once again be on that big stage in March. He has never played in a NCAA Tournament. He is determined to get there. And go farther. And will not accept less.

We are going to fall in love with this kid. Welcome young man. I hope we can build a special team for you.
These users thanked the author SCKSCat for the post (total 2):
stlcatfanrandallcat85

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » April 7th, 2024, 2:13 pm

SCKSCat wrote:
April 7th, 2024, 12:59 pm
From.x @DScottFritchen
As I listen to Dug McDaniel talk I gain a renewed strength that K-State will once again be on that big stage in March. He has never played in a NCAA Tournament. He is determined to get there. And go farther. And will not accept less.

We are going to fall in love with this kid. Welcome young man. I hope we can build a special team for you.
Maybe I'm looking at this through my K-State purple tinted glasses, but I am of the belief that we already have most of the pieces for an NCAA Tournament team. Yes, we still need to bring in a talented center (along with a capable backup) and another wing player who is a good shooter. But so long as no one else hits the portal, I think we will be pretty darn solid with who we have coming back and coming in.

Has anyone heard if we are going to sign any more high school kids in this class?
These users thanked the author stlcatfan for the post:
randallcat85
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

katlander

Pick 'Em

Post by katlander » April 7th, 2024, 2:59 pm

Do we know if Arthur and D'G are returning. Certainly hope so.
These users thanked the author katlander for the post:
randallcat85