Iowa State @ Hilton

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
RezClone

Re: Iowa State @ Hilton

Post by RezClone » April 6th, 2024, 9:24 pm

SCKSCat wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 9:01 am
Iowa State is going to be fine for years to come and we will likely have a real rivalry. Coach O has proven himself. Razzing each other is what makes College basketball fun. I remember Ahearn Fieldhouse when we played KU -- that was royal razzing. I heard that eventually KSU and ISU will not play each other in a year.

Since my head is up my butt, I hope I didn't hear correctly due to manure in my ears. If someone requests you do this, ask for safety gear like goggles and earplugs.
Hey man, no harm no foul. A little barb here and there, not a problem. Nothing wrong with a little spice.

Obviously I'm upset we lost to Illinois, and nobody is "happy" about Omaha Biliew transfering.

First off, as you mentioned, he was a consensus 5 star, and nobody celebrates the departure of that unless ur a sh*** jayhok fan.

Secondly, he's just as much an ISU hometown kid who always wanted to be a Cyclone just as much as Tamin Lipsey is. He's an exceptional young man, and he obviously has all the potential in the world. Nobody is happy that it didn't work out. Ultimately, there's no bad blood either way, and it's unlikely we'd have a bigger role for him next year. For his sake, I hope he kills it wherever he goes.

Lastly, Iowa State and Kansas State should be playing every year.
These users thanked the author RezClone for the post:
SCKSCat

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » April 6th, 2024, 10:40 pm

RezClone wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 9:24 pm
SCKSCat wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 9:01 am
Iowa State is going to be fine for years to come and we will likely have a real rivalry. Coach O has proven himself. Razzing each other is what makes College basketball fun. I remember Ahearn Fieldhouse when we played KU -- that was royal razzing. I heard that eventually KSU and ISU will not play each other in a year.

Since my head is up my butt, I hope I didn't hear correctly due to manure in my ears. If someone requests you do this, ask for safety gear like goggles and earplugs.
Lastly, Iowa State and Kansas State should be playing every year.
I agree. That should be a given. As a K-State fan, I believe KU, ISU, and oSu should be on our schedule for all sports every year.
These users thanked the author stlcatfan for the post:
ksume2000
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » April 8th, 2024, 10:35 am

Rez any scuttlebutt about Kentucky coming after Otzelberger?⁹