Tangs early first team/ starters and grades

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
KsJoey

Re: Tangs early first team/ starters and grades

Post by KsJoey » May 25th, 2022, 10:37 am

This board will lose quality members/posts for as long as Trolls are allowed to continue to be a large part of it.
These users thanked the author KsJoey for the post (total 2):
AJcat7755PurpleOnWhite

Wildwilly73

Post by Wildwilly73 » May 25th, 2022, 10:48 am

I realize that most of you on here don't give a crap what I think or whether I know anything about basketball. You guys are really desperate for something to argue about. Now I know why I didn't look at Fans for months. I met Coach Tang yesterday and he's a very genuine guy, easy and glad to be talking to you. Martin and Weber didn't really care whether they talked to you or not. You can't pass judgment on a guy like this. Tang told me that he had researched these kids and that they fit his program and they want to be at Kstate. He said that he wants them to be there for the duration not one and done!
These users thanked the author Wildwilly73 for the post:
Hypeman

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » May 25th, 2022, 10:48 am

KsJoey wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 10:37 am
This board will lose quality members/posts for as long as Trolls are allowed to continue to be a large part of it.
the only troll here is hype.
"What is your fair share of what someone else has worked for?" Sowell

Puffdad

Post by Puffdad » May 25th, 2022, 11:02 am

Hype has been a member for over 4 years. And now all of a sudden with 0 complaints for years he’s now a troll. David has been here for as long as anybody and all of a sudden he’s a troll because he doesn’t agree with people. I’d encourage posters to use the report or foe feature. And accept the fact that not everybody is going to agree on every subject.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » May 25th, 2022, 11:14 am

Puffdad wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 11:02 am
Hype has been a member for over 4 years. And now all of a sudden with 0 complaints for years he’s now a troll. David has been here for as long as anybody and all of a sudden he’s a troll because he doesn’t agree with people. I’d encourage posters to use the report or foe feature. And accept the fact that not everybody is going to agree on every subject.
most of us have put hype on the ignore list. i never read his posts, never, thus there's nothing for me to report.

for some reason you moderators protect him which is your right, this is not my forum after all. but when i stopped reading he was clearly doing nothing but stirring the pot for effect, the very definition of a troll.

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
These users thanked the author tmcats for the post (total 2):
AJcat7755learnin
"What is your fair share of what someone else has worked for?" Sowell

Kralicek

Post by Kralicek » May 25th, 2022, 12:03 pm

Wildwilly73 wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 10:48 am
I realize that most of you on here don't give a crap what I think or whether I know anything about basketball. You guys are really desperate for something to argue about. Now I know why I didn't look at Fans for months. I met Coach Tang yesterday and he's a very genuine guy, easy and glad to be talking to you. Martin and Weber didn't really care whether they talked to you or not. You can't pass judgment on a guy like this. Tang told me that he had researched these kids and that they fit his program and they want to be at Kstate. He said that he wants them to be there for the duration not one and done!
I am not sure about Martin, but you grossly misjudged Weber.
These users thanked the author Kralicek for the post:
Section 12-2

KsJoey

Post by KsJoey » May 25th, 2022, 12:12 pm

Puffdad wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 11:02 am
0 complaints?? :lol:

Hypeman

Post by Hypeman » May 25th, 2022, 12:13 pm

Wildwilly73 wrote:
False … I met BW on several occasions walking on the street with his wife. He doesn’t know me from Adam and we had a number nice casual conversations on the sidewalk. I’m fairly certain BW was rebound for being a genuinely nice guy and family man. I can’t say I’ve ever interacted with FM or Coach PT yet, although the company PT keeps (drug dealers etc) makes me skeptical. Regardless, none of this has anything to do with coaching a ball team. I’ve hear FM was an a-hole to the local public but he can coach. BW is known to be friendly and can coach. Tang could be an a-hole or friendly, it doesn’t matter, we’ll be waiting to find out if he can coach.

xtrawildcat

Post by xtrawildcat » May 25th, 2022, 12:14 pm

Wildwilly73 wrote:
Your posts have as much value as any of us. Hope you post more as you usually put a positive spin on your comments about players.
These users thanked the author xtrawildcat for the post:
Wildwilly73

Orion12521

Post by Orion12521 » May 25th, 2022, 12:37 pm

Hype is the first person I've ever put on the ignore list in any of the various forums I go to. The question that I would ask... If he is truly a K-State fan, in the face of repeatedly receiving the feedback that his fellow forum members believe that he is a troll, and that a large contingency of his fellow fans do not appreciate the tone and content of his takes, wouldn't he adjust his approach? I'd say likely... unless the desired outcome is to sow seeds of discontent among the fan base.

Pdave... just seems to be going scorched earth in the name of vengeance over perceived unfairness. This seems a bit misplaced to me as I think it is exceedingly unlikely that anyone on this board had any substantive input into the hiring or firing of any coaches.

Neither approach seems to further what should be the board's intent of sharing knowledge and building camaraderie.
These users thanked the author Orion12521 for the post (total 3):
AJcat7755PurpleOnWhiteKsJoey