dana dimel now head coach at utep ...

The defending Big XII Champions
highplainsdawg
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: dana dimel now head coach at utep ...

Post by highplainsdawg » December 7th, 2017, 5:44 pm

Powercat wrote:His kid will probably get 40 carries in the bowl game
What? Did Winston get moved to QB? ;-)

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » December 7th, 2017, 6:56 pm

highplainsdawg wrote:
Powercat wrote:His kid will probably get 40 carries in the bowl game
What? Did Winston get moved to QB? ;-)
Ha! Good one. :)
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

Powercat

Post by Powercat » December 8th, 2017, 12:20 pm

We've managed to rid ourselves of Schulz, Currie, and now Dimel. Too bad we can't find someone to take Bruce off our hands. Unfortunately the only AD in the country dumb enough to hire him is currently unemployed because he sucks too.

PurpleOnWhite

Pick 'Em

Post by PurpleOnWhite » December 8th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Powercat wrote:We've managed to rid ourselves of Schulz, Currie, and now Dimel. Too bad we can't find someone to take Bruce off our hands. Unfortunately the only AD in the country dumb enough to hire him is currently unemployed because he sucks too.
My my. Aren’t you a bastion of all things right and good for Kansas State. You certainly don’t speak for me and many, many others who proudly call Kansas State “my alma mater.”

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » December 8th, 2017, 12:30 pm

PurpleOnWhite wrote:
Powercat wrote:We've managed to rid ourselves of Schulz, Currie, and now Dimel. Too bad we can't find someone to take Bruce off our hands. Unfortunately the only AD in the country dumb enough to hire him is currently unemployed because he sucks too.
My my. Aren’t you a bastion of all things right and good for Kansas State. You certainly don’t speak for me and many, many others who proudly call Kansas State “my alma mater.”
he's just trolling, badly. best to ignore children when they're acting poorly.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

Powercat

Post by Powercat » December 8th, 2017, 1:20 pm

tmcats wrote: he's just trolling, badly. best to ignore children when they're acting poorly.
Nope. Your hero is out of a job because nobody will work for him other than a coach that just got fired and has no other options. He attempted to destroy Tennessee football the same as he destroyed K-State basketball.

ToledoCat#2

Post by ToledoCat#2 » December 8th, 2017, 2:39 pm

Gosh, I guess I missed the destroying of KSU BB program. Old age, I guess.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » December 8th, 2017, 2:45 pm

ToledoCat#2 wrote:Gosh, I guess I missed the destroying of KSU BB program. Old age, I guess.
equivalent of ku and utep football - you missed that?
Why is there something rather than nothing?

Wildcat69

Post by Wildcat69 » December 8th, 2017, 3:37 pm

Lol destroyed KState basketball? Except for a few years KState was the bottom or middle - huggy didn’t take them to tourney and Frank inherited like 3 or 4 five stars because a recruiter that had an in with these guys and quite likely were getting paid to come to KState - everyone talks about doing things the right way then bitches when we aren’t winning the league - by the way say what you want but Huggy or Frank never won a Big 12 championship with their own players.
Powercat wrote:
tmcats wrote: he's just trolling, badly. best to ignore children when they're acting poorly.
Nope. Your hero is out of a job because nobody will work for him other than a coach that just got fired and has no other options. He attempted to destroy Tennessee football the same as he destroyed K-State basketball.

Powercat

Post by Powercat » December 8th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Wildcat69 wrote: Huggy or Frank never won a Big 12 championship with their own players.
Neither did Bruce. Bruce really hasn't done anything since Self's players left. 1 round of 32 appearance in the last 12 years. Currie really knocked that hire out of the park.