Delton to start against TCU

The defending Big XII Champions
bhoovy

Pick 'Em

Re: Delton to start against TCU

Post by bhoovy » October 11th, 2017, 1:23 pm

I appreciate all and any tibits you feel you're able to share 61. Thanks.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » October 11th, 2017, 1:50 pm

hilltopwildcat wrote:61, you have called Coach Snyder's honesty, intelligence and coaching accumen into question. Surely you will burn in hell.
coach has said absolutely nothing at odds with beachum's post.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

Jax

Pick 'Em

Post by Jax » October 11th, 2017, 2:07 pm

[quote="Beecham61]Perhaps you need to scroll back on this thread......first I DO NOT delve in rumors especially when it comes to anything regarding the players. Second normally I do not share what I know about the team especially in regards to injuries if the Coaching Staff has not said anything about it first. Third it is HCBS policy as with most Coaches to not discuss player injury and the seriousness of it nor give the opponent a heads up on a replacement player, so of course he is gonna say Jesse will start unless he can't go. The only reason as I stated I shared Jesse's injury is because it was OBVIOUS he was badly hurt when he just fell down with no one touching him in the Texas Game. I am telling you now Jesse can't go. Delton will start vs TCU. I felt ok sharing this because I am certain TCU staff after watching the Texas game prepared for Delton and Ertz. So Delton starting will not be a surprise to them.[/quote]Scroll where? Did the rumor come from you to start the thread? I don't see a post by you. Whether it's called or rumor or just your opinion, there has been no official release and you have no facts except that you saw what we all saw last weekend. It doesn't take a D.O. to know that Ertz left the game with something. Whether it was injury or his brace bothering him is pure speculation.
We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are. - Anaïs Nin

Jax

Pick 'Em

Post by Jax » October 11th, 2017, 2:13 pm

Beecham61 wrote: Perhaps you need to scroll back on this thread......first I DO NOT delve in rumors especially when it comes to anything regarding the players. Second normally I do not share what I know about the team especially in regards to injuries if the Coaching Staff has not said anything about it first. Third it is HCBS policy as with most Coaches to not discuss player injury and the seriousness of it nor give the opponent a heads up on a replacement player, so of course he is gonna say Jesse will start unless he can't go. The only reason as I stated I shared Jesse's injury is because it was OBVIOUS he was badly hurt when he just fell down with no one touching him in the Texas Game. I am telling you now Jesse can't go. Delton will start vs TCU. I felt ok sharing this because I am certain TCU staff after watching the Texas game prepared for Delton and Ertz. So Delton starting will not be a surprise to them.
Scroll where? Did the rumor come from you to start the thread? I don't see a post by you. Whether you call it or a rumor or just your opinion, there has been no official release and you have no facts except that you saw what we all saw last weekend. Whether Ertz reinjured his knee or the brace is inflaming his existing injury, who knows.
We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are. - Anaïs Nin

AJcat7755

Pick 'Em

Post by AJcat7755 » October 11th, 2017, 3:48 pm

Jax, you may want to reel it back in there. Beecham has provided a lot of valuable and accurate information as relayed to by Abdul, who is on the team, both on these forums and the previous 247sports boards. It is not just based on what we all saw last weekend. Until Beecham's posts are proven wrong, I for one trust the information that has been given based on past results and I appreciate anything that Beecham is willing, and able to share. In the past, nothing has been shared that would lead to rumors or false information, and this injury is pretty clear to all and not something that will surprise anyone.

Snyder has no reason to make anything official until he has to, so the official release likely won't be until the depth chart is released for the game. Snyder did not say Ertz is the official starter, nor has he said he won't start. Snyder has only really said "“He is our starter. That’s been defined. But only if his health is in the best shape.” which gives very little either way.

ksustars754
Has thanked: 0

Post by ksustars754 » October 11th, 2017, 3:52 pm

Didn't mean to get everyone all upset haha. I def believe Beech's dad, I was simply asking if I missed something official or a quote from someone.

I hope we run real zone read and not so much QB power. Or heck just run pistol and hand it to our back going downhill. However, I have a feeling that it will be Alex Delton with 20+ carries.

learnin

Post by learnin » October 11th, 2017, 3:52 pm

hilltopwildcat wrote:61, you have called Coach Snyder's honesty, intelligence and coaching accumen into question. Surely you will burn in hell.
:lol:

Beecham61
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Beecham61 » October 11th, 2017, 4:27 pm

My Lord why does everything have to be an issue??

Jax I am not going to get in a back and forth with you or Hilltopwildcat First I did catch that when I told you to scroll back in this thread that I meant scroll back in the "Ertz Injured" thread.....I started to post that correction but didn't, my mistake. This issue was addressed there.

Second I guess you didn't notice my screen name........Beecham61??? I won't even explain that if you cannot figure that one out.

Third my post was not based on what "I saw at the Texas Game" its not a "rumor" and its not my "opinion" (see Beecham61......) I stated that "I DECIDED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT A PLAYER INJURY (which everyone knows normally I never reveal unless Coaching Staff does first) BECAUSE IT WAS OBVIOUS JESSE WAS HURT FROM THE WAY HE COLLAPSED IN TEXAS GAME" and no harm would come from it.

So Jax yes I do have insider information and FACTS.......... but I have learned a valuable lesson with this thread....... even when you try to share information with die heart fellow fans there are always "some" who just want to make everything an issue. So don't worry I WILL NOT SHARE ANYMORE INFORMATION ABOUT ANYTHING regarding the team again.

So you can wait until Saturday and when you see Jesse on the sidelines not dressed out, maybe on crutches and Delton starting then you will see everything I said is correct. When it is revealed that Jesse got SURGERY this week on his knee you will see I was stating FACTS.

Sorry to those that know me esp from the other message boards we all migrated from. You all know with in reason I would share tidbits with you regarding the team. We are all die hard fans. However as I stated above for obvious reasons I will no longer share anything.

Also if Jesse's relatives or supporters or any other players and their relatives and supporters that know me and have spoken to me at the team Hotels, at Spring Games, Bowl Games, Team and Family Dinners etc were upset by what I posted regarding player injuries I sincerely apologize. No one to my knowledge stated anything when my son was injured and missed games last season. I value and cherish having the ability to see and talk with many of the team members esp Jesse, Dalton, Tyler, Byron, DJ, Breontae, Boom Massie, Scott Frantz etc. I will keep my posts on message boards very generic from now on.

Mr. Jax and Mr Hilltopwildcat no need to respond and if you do I will not respond anyway. Have a great day and I am looking forward to a great game and a win vs TCU on Saturday and EMAW.

AJcat7755

Pick 'Em

Post by AJcat7755 » October 11th, 2017, 4:39 pm

Can we sign up for a Beecham61 newsletter because I still want and appreciate the information you share. Please just ignore the negative posters that have a bad attitude because the rest of us appreciate your info.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » October 11th, 2017, 4:44 pm

http://www.kwch.com/content/sports/Repo ... 53183.html

MANHATTAN, Kan. (KWCH) -- Kansas State Rivals is reporting sophomore quarterback Alex Delton will start this Saturday for the Wildcats, with Jesse Ertz missing 4-6 weeks with a knee injury.
Why is there something rather than nothing?